The first and every burn thereafter should melt the wax to the edge of the container, ensuring that as your candle melts it does so evenly.
- Trim wick to 1/8" before every burn. Untrimmed wicks can cause uneven burning or cause your candle to burn too quickly
- Always keep your candle on a heat resistant surface. This will prevent any inadvertent heat damage to underlying surfaces.
- Avoid drafts, ceiling fans, or any air currents and they can decrease the life of your candle
- Keep your candle free of wick trimmings, match pieces or other debris
- Burn candle a maximum of 4 hours and allow candle to fully cool before lighting again
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and do not move candle once lit
- Keep candle out of reach of children and playful pets
- If candle smokes or the flame is above 2 inches then your candle isn't burning correctly. Extinguish it, let it cool, trim wick to 1/8" and try again
- Use a snuffer if available or gently blow to extinguish flame
- Never extinguish a candle with water as it will cause the hot wax to splatter and could shatter the glass container
- Ensure that all embers are no longer glowing and completely extinguished
- Avoid touching or moving the candle until it has completely cooled